T.I.M. graphite sheet
- Spread heat in horizontal direction effectively
- Radiate heat fast
- Uniform temperature distribution
- Eliminate hot spots on the application package or housing
- Ultra light weight compared to substitutes of Aluminium
- Optional combination with thermal conductive silicone materials.
- Smart phone, tablet PC or other handheld devices
- LED lighting units.
| Avoid hot spot on the housing of notebook and tablet computers around
|Type of polymer||carbon loaded film|
|Maximum size||mm||1000 x 200m||1000 x 100m|
|Thermal conductivity||W/m•K||80||67||XY direction||ASTM E1461*|
|1.4||1.6||Z direction (T)|
|Tensile strength**|| N/15mm
|Conductivity**||Ω/sq||0.6||0.2||MD||JIS K 6249|
|Operating temperature range||°C||-40 ~ 150|
|Flame retardance UL94||V-0 eq|
* laser flash method based on ASTM E1461
** MD is machine direction / CD is cross machine direction
|Thermal conductivity||W/m•K||26.4||35.5||27||22.5||XY direction|
|2.5||3.5||2.4||1.6||Z direction (T)|
|Maximum size||mm||300 x 50m|
Every item or numerical values indicated herein are typical, measured by Shin-Etsu and out of guarantee.
The quality of the assembled parts and materials is out of guarantee.
Please make sure to review the purpose and conditions of use and practice own tests.
Products should be stored in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Avoid contact with residual solvents or oils as they may deteriorate the properties of the product.
For better results, the substrate surface should be cleaned and dried to remove any dirt, moiosture or oils before applying the pad.
Prior to using the product with a thermal interface grease, test a sample with small amount to determine compatibility.